Saturday, November 22, 2008

in roughly 24 hours...


...I *WILL* be Ironman!

2.4 miles swimming. 112 miles biking. 26.2 miles running. The toughest one-day endurance event....and a lifetime of memories made in one day.

Here's the music that has kept me motivated, got my adrenaline pumping, and hopefully I can sing over and over in my head to keep me going tomorrow:

1. Born Too Slow - The Crystal Method
2. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
3. Troublemaker - Weezer
4. Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)- The Prodigy
5. Bleed It Out (Steve's Ironman Edit) - Linkin Park
6. Take It Off - The Donnas
7. Why Do You Love Me - Garbage
8. Stronger - Kanye West
9. 'Til I Collapse - Eminem
10. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
11. Devour - Shinedown

There you have it - Steve's Ironman Run List, 2008

2 comments:

Kristin :) said...

Hey there Mr. Ironman! How did everything go yesterday??? We were thinking of you? We hope that you're feeling great and that you're ready to take on the judge tomorrow! :) Let us know how it all turns out! Tell Lisa we said hi! Talk to you soon!!

Don said...

well? it's been nearly 3 days? recap! recap!

your fans demand it!